Strategic Project Management
Transaction advisory services for concession projects
The need for private financing of infrastructure projects such as transport, power, property, health, education facilities and urban development is increasing across the world in view of intense competition for limited public funds.
We provide impartial advice to clients for the delivery of such projects using PFI, PPP and DBFO procurement options on behalf of governments, public sector organisations, financiers, developers, contractors, operators, insurance bodies and concessionaires.
Our commercial procurement skills combined with our extensive technical knowledge, planning and project management experience of the power, infrastructure, oil and gas and environmental sectors enable Driver to provide a comprehensive integrated service to a wide range of clients.
These integrated skills are required to deliver complex concession projects and can be tailored on a project specific basis to suit particular client needs. In addition, we engage specialist legal, technical and financial advisors who we use on a regular basis to provide comprehensive support for the transaction process.
The concession advisory team has experience of major projects in the power, roads, rail, ports and urban development sectors from across the world.
Custom Services include:
- Definition of project objectives and realistic viability of projects or alternatives
- Development of procurement framework, concession agreements, SPV structure and risk sharing profile
- Assessment of financial, technical and operational risks and appropriate risk allocation
- Business analysis and development of business cases for projects
- Market analysis to establish appetite for the project
- Provide marketing plans and road shows to develop market interest as a basis for competition
- Assess availability and attitude of funding organisations
- Project structuring, bid negotiation and bid support services
- Due diligence
- Strategic management and project delivery